Christmas is a time for baking and sharing with friends and family. If you are looking for some great cookies to share this season, here are 20 great recipes for Christmas cookies-I’m sure you’ll find something that everyone will love!
1. Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Not only are these cookies delicious, but you can layer the ingredients into a jar for a perfect Christmas gift.
2. Pecan Snowballs – Southern Bite
Tender, not too sweet, and powdery white like a real-life snowball, these little gems will make you dream of a white Christmas!
3. Gigantic Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who doesn’t want to eat a chocolate chip cookie the size of their head? These are the best I’ve ever had.
4. Chocolate No-Bake Cookies – The Hill Hangout
It’s undeniable that when you have a zillion things to put in the oven, a no-bake cookie recipe can be a lifesaver. These classic no-bake cookies come together in no time flat-just be sure to leave time for them to cool!
5. Hop, Skip, and Go Naked Cookies – Beyer Beware
I mean, chocolate chips, toffee, and rum or brandy???
6. Zimsterne – Bake or Break
How pretty are these? Jennifer describes these German Christmas cookies as “somewhere between a macaroon and a meringue…both a little bit crunchy and a little bit chewy.”
7. Mint Cookie Cheesecake Bars
Bar cookies are not always thought of as traditional Christmas cookies, but they bake in one pan. So easy. And these are green and minty, which makes them extra-Christmasy.
8. Easiest Red Velvet Cookies – Southern Plate
I’ve made a whole lot of cake mix cookies in my lifetime, and at Christmas, anything red velvet has my vote!
9. Santa’s Favorite Cookies – Crazy for Crust
I have no idea what Santa’s cookie preferences are, but M&M cookies are among my favorites, so….
10. Eggnog Sugar Cookie Bars – Mandy’s Recipe Box
I drink as much eggnog as possible around the holidays (this could be why the only articles of clothing I want to wear right now are yoga pants?) so eggnog cookies seem like a natural extension of that obsession…
11. Red Wine Cheesecake Brownies
Two words: red.wine. These brownies are rich but not cloying and full of unexpected flavor!
12. Ginger snaps – Served Up With Love
With a bite of spicy ginger, warm cloves and cinnamon, and the deep rich sweetness of molasses, these ginger snaps are a perfect cookie to warm Santa up after a cold night of gift deliveries.
13. Soft Frosted Holiday Sprinkles Cookies – Averie Cooks
14. Homemade Oreo Cookies
Oreos are good, but homemade chocolate sandwich cookies put Oreos to shame. Don’t take my word for it – make these yourself!
15. Salted Peanut Butter Cookies – Smitten Kitchen
You canNOT have a cookie list without a peanut butter cookie, right? Deb NEVER lets me down.
16. Peppermint Kiss Thumbprint Cookies – Creme de la Crumb
Peppermint + White Chocolate + Thumbprint Cookie = ❤️LOVE❤️
17. Mint Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies – Call Me PMc
Honestly…mint and chocolate is the best flavor combination that I can think of for Christmas. Paula’s cookies are giant with crispy edges and soft centers…my perfect cookie.
18. Cranberry Bliss Bars – Recipe Girl
These bars – a copycat of the Starbucks classic – are soft, a little bit gooey, and sure to be snatched up in a hurry (ask me how I know).
19. Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies – Sally’s Baking Addiction
Crinkle cookies are a Christmas classic, and with chocolate chips thrown in for good measure, these crinkles are sure to be a hit.
20. Trail Mix Cookies
They have nuts and dried fruit. Because health.