Peach popsicles with coconut milk contain only three ingredients and can be thrown together in less than fifteen minutes. They’re healthy and refreshing!
Is there any summertime pleasure (aside from fighting the drips from a double scoop on a sugar cone) more perfect than eating a popsicle? My love of popsicles started early, when my Papaw would always have Fudgesicles at his house and my mom would buy me Creamsicles. To this day, I am not sure that there is any flavor more perfect than orange sherbet wrapped around a vanilla ice cream core, and I sure wish I could figure out how to do this myself. Later, I graduated to Jell-O pudding or gelatin pops, and in college I can remember sneaking extra Icee cones out of the sorority freezer when I had cleaning duty (I am pretty sure my dues covered a couple of extra popsicles).
As an adult, my tastes lean toward fresh fruit pops. When a stomach virus hits, I send Philip to the grocery store (or if both of us are sick, as was the case on the awful Christmas Eve of 2013, the less sick of us goes) to get Edy’s fruit pops. Strawberry are my favorite. The day that my popsicle mold (<–affiliate link) came in the mail was one of the best days of my blogging life thus far.
Since that day, I’ve given you strawberry popsicles, lime popsicles, and piña colada popsicles…but no peach popsicles. I had to fix that; the world needs peach popsicles. Since peach and coconut pair beautifully, I decided to give these peach popsicles a honey-coconut milk swirl. They came together so quickly, and the flavor was spot-on…exactly what I was looking for.
If you are looking for a cool, healthy, and easy treat this summer, give these peach popsicles with coconut milk a whirl!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. This does not affect the cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures. Thank you for supporting my blog!
For more great recipes, check out the Meal Plan Monday link-up on Southern Bite!
Yield: 10 popsicles
5 hr, 15 Prep Time:
5 hr, 15 Total Time:
- 4 peaches (about 1.5 pounds), peeled, pitted, and cut into large chunks
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey (depends on how sweet you like it)
- In a food processor or blender, puree the peaches until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the entire contents of the can of coconut milk with the honey until smooth.
- Spoon the peach puree and the coconut milk mixture into the wells of a 10-popsicle mold in an alternating manner until the wells are full. You may have a very small amount of coconut milk left over.
- Place the top on the popsicle mold and add the popsicle sticks. Freeze for several hours; serve straight from the freezer.
Prep time includes time to freeze the popsicles.